Tuesday, January 4, 2011

An official Day One

Remember when I said I'm going to run this little half marathon in San Fran during my upcoming trip in 8 weeks. Well, it's 7 weeks. So that means 7 weeks of training. I pray that I can treat my body kindly, sensibly, and respectfully and make it to the finish line. I had a decent base before my ITBand injury and had just completed my 11M training run. I suppose now we will see if it is all gone...

I ran a few days last week but nothing serious. Today was my first "serious" mid-week run in my [absent] training plan. I ran 3.5 miles. Nope, that's not very far. But so far, so good. Baby steps. My ITBand didn't feel bothered and the rest of my body seemed to respond accordingly.

Onward and Upward.

On another note, I drove home in complete white-out, blizzard conditions. Winter has finally made its appearance. Where's my snowboard?

No comments:

Post a Comment