Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just my musings

I wanted to start out by saying I think my yoga mat (next to my toothbrush) has carried the most bang for its buck. I scored my beautiful little pink girl a couple of years back for like $10. I use it ALL the time.

I stretch, do yoga, relax, you name it. Inside, outside in the grass, on the dock, at the gym/studios. It has traveled with me to the Adirondacks, Florida, California, and states in between. I love my little yoga mat and all that it has done for me.

It feels good to have something tried and true.

Next: Check out Beth's giveaway on her blog. You can score some sweet gear; ie. lululemon, need I say more?! Not only because she has a fabulous giveaway going on, but simply because she's a phenomenal blogger; entertaining and extremely educated. Worth the read.


I had a busy day today. Mostly full of fun things like shopping, napping, going to an expo at the House of Guitars, and a bit of schoolwork. Nevertheless, there is only so many hours of sunshine anymore, so I sucked it up and went for my run in the dark tonight. It was 49 degrees and a bit breezy. I hate running at night. I've only done it before when I had to get in an oober quick jaunt, tonight was 6miles.

All I will say is Geesh, if you want to simulate some potential race day anxieties, send your ass out at night, in the dark, by yourself on a rural road, you'll get a sense of anxiety alright. More like, straight fear!

Alas, I made it safe and sound and am able to check my run off my list.

Off to catch up on some Americas Next Top Model ReRuns... yep, I'm lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment