Monday, September 27, 2010

Back in Black

I have been very busy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I love when my day is full to the brim [honestly, I do. I'm not being a smart ass]. I'm simply apologizing to my beloved blog for being absent.

Last Friday was Goose's birthday but we had to attend a wedding that day [he was in the wedding party] so I decided to celebrate all week.

Saturday was his stash of expensive, European, sugar free chocolate.
Sunday was his old, vintage, fine pewter Hulk [he is MY hulk].
Monday was his new 'true to the movement surfwear' formal church shirt.
Tuesday was his very, very nice lingerie outfit [on me, not him].
Wednesday was his sugar free applesauce layer cake with baked apples in the middle.
Thursday was his Bolle Piraja sunglasses. [They were his favorite pair that he lost several years ago and hasn't been able to replace].
Friday was his sentimental, gushy card and his reserved spot at the wake camp for a day during our trip to Florida this coming November.

Oh yeah, and I was sick all week; Boo! But, not as sick as Goose was, what a bummer.

The wedding was beautiful. Hopefully, I'll scrounge up some pictures soon.


Friday morning I went to spin again, it was an endurance ride which I liked a lot more. I felt good and sweaty during the class.

Saturday I did my 7M run. What a difference a week makes?! I didn't stop once, even to pick up my water bottle out of the bushes. I only drank once. My legs felt good, my breathing was good. I don't know what to say, I even went for an extra 1/5m slower, jog cooldown and I felt like I could go another three miles. It was strange, but blissful. If only every run were this wonderful.

I'll be back to do some maintenance work on this blog.



3 comments:

  1. I beg Goose is one very happy man! You are amazing!

    Way to go on the run! It does feel great when your body tells you to keep going!

    I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great run! The birthday week is a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete