Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Save the Drama for Your Momma

Okay, this is going to be a mostly non-running rant.
I'm sarcastic to the max. I love busting on my friends and yes, I can also take it. I have fun.

Being able to take a joke (and make one) is sort of a prerequisite to being my friend. You know, the whole life is wayyy to short to take yourself seriously thing.

A couple of days ago we went out riding on the boat with our neighbor and his sometimes, sort of girlie friend. Needless to say, he's currently 'keeping his options open' and dating a few girls. Good for him by the way. He makes a wise crack about "I think I'm into trailer trash now a days" Goose proceeds to say "Yeah, we know." Our neighbor laughs, we laugh. The next morning the girl texts me saying "I was humiliated and hurt that you made such a mockery out of me all day long. We used to be friends and I enjoyed you guys but now I just don't know."

Note: This woman is 38. Get over yourself!

Moral of the story;

I like to have a good time and my friends have to be able to hang. If you can't hang, move along. Simple as that. Think Commodores "Easy Like Sunday Morning..."

If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. -Katharine Hepburn




We will resume running chatter tomorrow.

Night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment